Frequently Asked Questions
1. What should I wear to physical therapy?
- Comfortable shoes and clothing.
2. Do I need a prescription to be seen for physical therapy?
- Yes, a New York state doctor must give you a prescription to be seen at any physical therapists office.
3. How often will I have to come to physical therapy?
- This depends on your diagnosis and the treatment plan you and your therapist devise for your personal plan of care.
4. What are your hours?
- We are open Monday - Thursday, 8am-5pm and Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
5. Do I have to go where my doctor tells me to go for physical therapy or can I decide?
- You absolutely have a choice, all you need to do is let your doctor know that you want to go to Bouton Physical Therapy.
6. Can I get a tour of the facility before I decide to come there?
- You can stop in anytime, our friendly staff would be happy to show you around and brief you on a typical visit at our facility.
7. How can I find out if you take my insurance? And if you do take my insurance, do you take care of the billing?
- We take most insurances. And yes, we do all the billing for you.
8. Will I have to pay a copay at every visit?
- This depends on your insurance plan. If you provide us with the name of your insurance and the ID#, we will be happy to call your insurance before your first visit and notify you if you have a copay. If you do have a copay, your plan will require you to pay the copay for each visit.